"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is LOVE."(1 corinthians 13:13)
3 bunches Sorrel Green
3/4 cup Dry prawns
1 onion(chop it)
1 green chilli(slit)
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1/4tsp-1/2tsp red chilli powder
- Pluck,wash and drain the sorrel green leaves.
- Remove the head,tail and legs of dry prawns.
- Wash dry prawns and soak them in warm water until use.
- Boil sorrel green leaves with little water and mash into a fine paste.
- Heat oil in a pan add chopped onions and slit green chilli and fry them.
- Now add drained dry prawns,salt,turmeric and fry them for a min,
- After that add red chilli powder and fry for another min.
- Now add sorrel green paste,half cup water, mix well,cover and cook for 3 min.
- When it gets thickened and oil starts leaving the sides,turn off the flame.
- Sorrel green dry prawns curry is ready to be eaten with plain rice.
Share your opinion on the recipe as it helps me improve the content of this blog,thanks.